Here are a few photos from press events for Strong Woman Reba Rakshit!
We had a great time in Delhi, exploring book shops and cafes. Alongside book signings, Ida recorded several interviews about the themes in the book and the process of research and writing. Stay tuned for these.
The book has also been in the press! Read the clips here:
Telegraph India: https://www.telegraphindia.com/my-kolkata/lifestyle/of-courage-and-conviction-lifes-a-circus-for-her/cid/1993918
The book will be available from Ghosh Yoga within the week. Details to come...
Scott & Ida are Yoga Acharyas (Masters of Yoga). They are scholars as well as practitioners of yogic postures, breath control and meditation. They are the head teachers of Ghosh Yoga.
- The 113 Postures of Ghosh Yoga
- Make the Hamstrings Strong, Not Long
- Understanding Chair Posture
- Lock the Knee History
- It Doesn't Matter If Your Head Is On Your Knee
- Bow Pose (Dhanurasana)
- 5 Reasons To Backbend
- Origins of Standing Bow
- The Traditional Yoga In Bikram's Class
- What About the Women?!
- Through Bishnu's Eyes
- Why Teaching Is Not a Personal Practice