Instruction in these postures:
Standing Deep Breathing
Half Moon with Hands to Feet
Standing Separate Legs Head to Knee
Standing Head to Knee
Separate Arms Balancing Stick
Standing Separate Legs Stretching
Toe Stand (one leg)
Knees to Ears
Firm & Reclining Hero
Forehead to Knee
Separate Legs Stretching
Heron & Upward Stretching
FOCUS :: BALANCE :: PRACTICE
- 52 beginning and intermediate postures from the Ghosh Yoga Lineage.
- Detailed instructions and step-by-step photos for the setup and execution of each posture.
- Explanations of the purpose, intention and benefits of each posture.
- Modifications and building blocks for the more difficult postures.
- Male and female bodies in each posture.
- Complete and short-form posture series for your practice.
A BALANCE OF EXERCISE AND THERAPY
Ghosh Yoga was founded in Calcutta, India by Bishnu Charan Ghosh, a bodybuilder and "physical culturist" who was a master of the human body and mind. The yoga is designed to stretch and strengthen all the muscles of the body as well as massage internal organs and glands, improving circulation and respiration and creating overall health in the body.