You ARE ALWAYS PRACTICING SOMETHING...
The Ghosh Yoga Mentorship Program is an ongoing monthly program in which participants receive personalized guidance in order to effectively reach their goals, whether in practice, teaching or both.
Set goals and create a sustainable course of action. Receive feedback, support and guidance. Be held accountable and make progress.
make sure it's not wasted.
if you are a practiTIoner...
who is struggling to find inspiration
working with an injury
feeling rutted and seeking progress
who wants to keep learning
trying to develop a home practice
or a teacher...
struggling to feel confident
who is burnt out
wants more to offer their students
wants to teach something new
...it's time to commit to progress.
What to expect
- confidential, one-on-one coaching by Ida or Scott
- up to 2 calls per month
- weekly email contact
- goal setting and accountability
Topics may consist of but are not limited to:
- personalized sequences for practice
- feedback on postures (photo or video)
- feedback on classes (recorded)
- reading material and guidance for further study
- support for difficult teaching situations
Two month commitment to start.
It can take time to see progress.
Continued mentorship on a month to month basis
after the initial commitment.